Thank you choosing to use our software tools and services. This information is a summary of the terms governing claims of refund for purchases made on or through our website. We recommend that you read this policy carefully and save a copy of it at the time of purchase on this website. You may also review our terms and conditions governing access and use of this website here: emper.net/termsofuse . Emper LLC provides digital products, tools and services in the form of interior book/formatting and design software application (‘Product(s’)) which, once purchased, are generally non-refundable. Since Emper is free to navigate, you should be able to evaluate how Emper works for your book publishing needs without making a purchase. But if you do purchase a license and find that Emper isn’t right for you, you can cancel your purchase within 30 days for a refund if no files have been exported or downloaded. Please contact us to request a refund.
Any request for refund will be subject to our own independent review and decision. If the Company accepts your request for refund, we will refund you the full or partial amount using the same payment method used for purchase. If we are not notified within the specified period, customer will forfeit their right to obtain refund. Where the Company accepts your request for refund, we may require proof of identity and an order receipt.
Please note that if the Company accepts your request and refunds your order, you will no longer be able to use or access the product, services and content, or obtain customer support, with respect to the product that you initially purchased.
1. Bankcard authorization will occur when you select your Subscriber Plan and charges will recur automatically on the monthly or annual renewal date of the selected plan.
2. No financial commitment contracts.
3. Cancel anytime from Subscriber dashboard.
4. Software license fees are non-refundable.
5. Annual recurring billing reminders are emailed up to 5 days prior to plan renewal dates. Monthly recurring billing reminders are emailed up to 1-2 days prior to plan renewal dates. Notices are not guaranteed and recurring charges will continue without notice unless user cancels their plan.
6. Annual and monthly plans will be automatically renewed on their respective anniversaries unless the Subscriber changes or cancels their plan before the renewal date.
7. If Subscriber elects to convert their annual plan to a monthly plan, the new plan will not take effect until the annual renewal date. If Subscriber elects to convert their monthly subscription to annual, change will take effect immediately upon payment receipt.
8. There’s a return check fee of $25 associated with any eCheck/ACH/paper check returned for insufficient funds.
9. If a check is returned, Subscriber’s account will be suspended until payment method has been updated and account balance is settled.
10. If any payment is disputed a first time, Subscriber’s account will be suspended until payment method has been updated and account balance is settled.
11. If any payment is disputed a second time, Subscriber’s account will be permanently disabled.
12. If a Subscriber’s account is cancelled after their subscription payment has been authorized, the credit authorization will only be cancelled if requested by Subscriber within 1 day of renewal authorization and no files have been exported or downloaded. For the purposes of this agreement, 1 day is the equivalent of 24 hours, beginning at 3am and ending at 3am, pacific standard time.
13. If any Subscriber account is cancelled due to fraud, no refund will be provided, and law enforcement will be notified.
For question and inquiries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
1049-C El Monte Ave Ste C#778
Mountain View, CA 94040